Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I did my first workout today. It felt pretty good. Except for maybe the crunches (that made me want to throw up) but I'm sure as I continue it will get easier. Lea has no stomach at all, so it must work. We did the treadmill, the giselle thing (which takes a while to get used to) then we did stomach stuff. We were gonna do some yoga but we couldn't figure out how to use the dvd player. LOL She's gonna ask her hubby so we can do it tomorrow.

We'll be doing Monday - Friday at 11:30. I think working out 5 days a week is pretty good. Plus I'll still walk around the field at Nick's practices and Shelly offered to loan us back the elliptical, so I can do that at night. DAMNIT I'M GONNA BE SKINNY IF IT KILLS ME! And let me tell ya, those crunches damn near did kill me.

Nick's game is tonight at 6pm but it's not at Thomas Jefferson. It at the new fields on Main Street by Grandma's Attic. Come one come all. He's so excited that Shelly's coming. He keeps telling everyone. "Shelly's coming to watch me play!!" LOL So cute. Hopefully they at least score once tonight.

I got my unemployment checks today!! YAYYYYY!!!! I can pay the mortgage. WOO HOO!!!

That's it for now. I'm stinky and need a shower. See you tonight if your coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you for getting healthy. Good girl! Keep it up honey - after a while you'll get used to the "endorphins" from exercising...love those happy chemicals...