Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Over the Top

It's been a good week for me at work in the compliments department.  Today I had a table with an older gentlemen in his mid 50's.  He pulled me aside and said, "I just have to tell you, you have a great ass."  Uhm... "Well, thanks".  I went into the kitchen and told one of the other girls and the plumber was there listening.  He looks around my backside and said, "Well, he's not wrong".  HA LOL  Ok then.  I informed him that it was more the pants then me.  (I really need to get a couple more pairs of those).

Then, well, it turned a little creepy.  I guess the old guy REALLY liked what he saw because every time I stopped at the table he made a comment.  "More coffee.  I'm killing time so I can keep watching you walk up and down the isle."  "You must be tired carrying all those trays.  Can I give you a rub down?"  "Hey, we should get together sometime." And quite a few more. Ok, really?  I am a really good waitress and check on my tables a lot.  But I finally stopped going over there cause he was creeping me out.  I told the other girl the rub down comment and the plumber said, "You want me to go out there and take care of it?"  LOL  Sheila said she was gonna go tell him she was my girlfriend and that he needed to stop hitting on me.  HA!!

The plumber asked if the old man really thought that shit would work on girls.  In my opinion, the nice ass comment was enough.  Maybe even the watching comment.  Everything after that was over the top and obscene to a point.  Men, if you want to get a girl, don't be crude.  Give her compliments, but don't assume that just because you say something nice that you're gonna get laid.  ESPECIALLY when you're old enough to be her father!  Not that this guy had a chance in hell.  I don't think my husband would appreciate it much. LOL 

But here's the lesson for the day.  Men, to get a girl, pay compliments.  Always ask if she's married!! Very important!!  If she's not and she seems interested, ask for her number.  Easy peasy.  Don't say hi, can I feel you up.  It really doesn't work unless she is a paid professional.

And for those of you that were wondering, I know most people know you're married because you have a ring on.  I don't have rings.  After I lost all the weight, my rings were 6 sizes too big and were unable to be altered that much. We were never able to replace them.  Plus, I have serious issues about spending that much money!  I recently got a pretty fake ring, but it was too small.  I have to send it back to exchange it and hopefully the new one will fit. Long story short, I don't wear a ring.  So, just because a girl doesn't have a ring on, doesn't mean she's not married!  Always ASK! :o)

No comments: