Monday, February 3, 2014

Here We Go Again!

Look at me!  I'm back on the blog train.  I should have started 4 months ago when I was stuck in bed after spinal surgery.  Of course, I didn't think of it till now when I'm two weeks from going back to work. 

I plan to make this blog a good place to talk, vent, share and teach.  I have a lot of crazy things going on here all the time.  I have a two kids.  A 13 year old son with Asperger's Syndrome and a (almost) 10 year old daughter (with undiagnosed Asperger's)  She is diagnosed with ADHD, but I'm pretty sure she has the full boat. I crochet, I bake, I cook.  I'm basically a stay at home mom who has to work to pay the bills.  I work at Cracker Barrel as a waitress and actually love it. 

I hope to inspire others and help out if I can.  So, off we go!

If you have any questions or things you like to know about me, just ask!  I'm basically an open book.  There's not much I wont talk about.

1 comment:

Not Everyones Mama said...

And you're amazing. :D Love ya!
Heather