Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow, Snow and MORE Snow!!  The kids have had so many days off, I think they'll be going to school until August. They had off today, delay tomorrow and from what it looks like, off Wednesday and maybe Monday.  They love it, but I may loose my mind.  They're spending all their time on Mind Craft.  Utter nonsense!!

So, for those of you that are going to become fans (again) of this page, I just want to let you know of all the things I'm going to talk about. 

Life as I know it.  I'm sure it will be different from yours.
Parenting of boys, girls and teenagers.
Asperger's Syndrome
Dealing with schools when it comes to your child's disabilities.
Marriage
Cooking
Baking
Crocheting
Working in the crazy world of a waitress.
Living in New Jersey (and hopefully in the future Living in Arizona)

I also hope to get some opportunities for some product reviews so you may see those thrown in here too!

So wish me luck and let me know if I get boring or if there's anything you want me to rant on!  Be aware that this blog goes back about 7 years.  I have not looked back through all of it, but I do know that my life has changed drastically since its inception.  So if you happen to be bored and read all the way back, know that the me from then, is nothing like the me from now.  Oh the changes!  90% of them have been for the better and we're much happier for it. But who knows what I wrote back then.  I think I was a little nutty.  Now I'm a LOT nutty!!  So this should be interesting!  Happy Reading!

No comments: