Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh Santa Dear,

The tree went up without to many fights. Nick had no interest in doing ornaments. Moon Sand was way more fun. Calli helped me a lot. Every time she dropped one she said, OH... It's ok Mama, it's not bwoke! Hee hee hee. Smart Mama only gave her the unbreakable ones.

I've been dealing with an unending head ache for the last week and a half so I finally dragged my butt down to the nurse at work yesterday. She checked me out and said, "Make a Dr's appointment, You're a mess." Oh, Gee, Thanks! Turns out Santa brought me an ear infection and a sinus infection. Woo Hoo! Ug. So I'm on horse pills for 10 days. (that is of course if I remember to take them.)

John was annoying as hell yesterday. Why do guys assume that just cause they're home doing nothing that you are at work doing nothing??? I actually do work when I'm here! Shocking, I know, but true. Especially since all my work is due by Thursday. I don't have time to listen to him rant about one thing or another. Arg. So anyway, he calls to tell me he's cleaning out the kitchen and re-organizing. Uhm, ok. Whatever. So I get home and what do I find? My kitchen... TRASHED! He left the stove cleared so I could cook dinner of course, (arg again) but every other surfaced was piled 2 feet high. I gave him the "If you think I'm cleaning up this mess, You've lost your damn mind!) look and he said, I'll finish it tomorrow. He then left for work. Arse.

Christmas is a week away. I love Christmas, but hate how poor I get. Santa needs a raise! OH speaking of Christmas... When asked what she wants for from Santa, my daughter will promptly tell you that she wants a "walking head brain". Uhm.... I'm at a loss folks. I asked her to describe it. I drew a picture of a brain, added some feet and a leash. She started jumping up and down saying THAT'S IT THAT'S IT!! Ok... Help me out here people. Anyone seen a walking head brain in the stores lately????? I'm afraid she's going to be sorely disappointed this year.

Ask her what Mama wants for Christmas. She'll tell you "Mama wants a clean house." Ahhh yes, wouldn't be nice. BUT, I want a magical clean house. One that stays clean. Toys magically get put away. Clothes are cleaned and put drawers. Dishes are done. Oooo, wouldn't that be nice. Maybe I just need a maid. Again, Santa needs a raise!

Ok, I'm off to finish my work so that I can spend the rest of the day finishing up Christmas cards and getting them down stairs to mail. To anyone who gets a card with a teeny weeny picture in it... just deal. I didn't have enough.

Ho Ho Freaking Ho

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm yeah, i have a walking head brain. it's called a dog. you already have one. so just wrap up the pup for Calli next mon night and there you have it!

Anonymous said...

Aren't we in the Christmas spirit? LOL - love your blog, always makes me laugh and smile.

Mira said...

The walking brain is a toy by copernicus. It's 3 bucks, it's new. And for whatever reason it's totally hot this year. It doesn't have a leash though. Google it.