Thursday, December 13, 2007

I finally figured out how to put a counter on this blog. So my self esteem is on the rise as I watch the numbers go up showing all my loyal readers. It was up to 77 as of this morning. That's only a couple of days worth. Totally cool!

The snow is COMING!!! I woke up this morning - late of course. Went in to wake up Nick and heard what sounded like rain.. nope, it was hail. Got him dressed and the phone rang. It was the bus driver telling me school was closed. NICK - PUT YOUR JAMMIES BACK ON! I was the best mom ever this morning! LOL

They've closed almost all the schools around here and it hasn't even started. The hail only lasted a couple of minutes and the roads are fine. I guess it's in anticipation. NOAA is calling for 5-9 inches by 2pm. I guess I'm leaving work early today. (oh darn!) Plus they're calling for another storm Saturday night. Oh boy. So how many of you are coming to shovel??

When I think of something good to talk about today, I'll come back on and right another blog.

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

1 comment:

Mira said...

I will make snow angels and snowmen. Shoveling is outside of my job description! Sounds like it should be a fun couple of days in your neighborhood. Enjoy your winter wonderland.