Thursday, December 20, 2007

I spoke too soon yesterday. Baby Charlie is back in the hospital. He had to many episodes to stay home. (episodes meaning he stopped breathing). Please get those prayers in gear again.

Well, I might possibly, maybe, kinda have some really really really good news. I'm not saying yet because I know I'll jinx it. So everyone just think happy thoughts and cross your fingers!! It would be life changing for us. Oh my, I need to stop thinking about it.

Anyway. The head brain has been ordered. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas. Cross your fingers for that one too. I woke up today feeling a bit more alive. Although the headache started again about an hour ago. I'm going to take something so that I'm semi-human when I get home. Because....

Remember the post from the other day about John dismantling my entire kitchen??? Yeah, well, it's STILL like that. I can't take it anymore. This morning I told him not to touch any of it. The stuff he did put back, I can't find. I have to open 3 cabinets before I find what I'm looking for. I almost screamed this morning trying to find the cereal. So now I have to go home and put everything back where it was in the first place. I know he meant well, but he just gave me more work. Plus, I have a million loads of laundry to do otherwise we're gonna be wearing stanky drawers on Christmas. AND, my mom will be with us Christmas Eve (YAYAYA!!) so I have to make sure the spare room is usable.

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. This year went by so fast. Another year older and deeper in debt. Well, actually no. We're not in as much debt. But I'm sure we will be again. HA Such is the circle of life. My sister says she's determined to win the lottery and then she'll give us some. I'm putting all my hopes on that one. But just in case, if anyone feels like donating money to the Pearce Foundation, let me know. We need $230,000 to pay off our mortgage. And another million to spend Willy Nilly. All checks can be made out to me or cash. Please do not make them out with John's name as I'm not giving him any. Thank you. (Hey, everyone has to have a Christmas dream!)

1 comment:

rich rakowski said...

so sweet, nice to see that people actually have the right sentiments for the Christmas and that the true spirit still lives on! much happiness to you for Christmas!