Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogging addiction/Christmas party

It's so funny. I was never one to read some one's random thoughts. I always found it a bit boring. Now... I'm addicted. I read 4 different blogs every day, plus write my own. It's crazy. But I guess it's better then actually doing work while I'm in the office. HA

So this weekend we went to a Christmas/housewarming/graduation party. (Might as well get them all done at once!) It was so much fun. I haven't socialized outside the "Braun" group in a long time. (no offence Shell) I got to see my friend Rich's family that I haven't seen in so long. They all looked great. His brother actually had to be pointed out to me, since the last time I saw him he was like 14. I was amazed. He looks damn good. But then again, I shouldn't have been surprised since their whole family has good genes. LOL Their neighborhood made me jealous, their house made me even more jealous. The place is gorgeous. I'm surprised he's even able to walk into my house and not be completely disgusted. Their house is right out of a stinking magazine. Makes me want to decorate!

So anyway... I got to chatting with some of Rich's neighbors. Lovely ladies. I wish I could move there. Rich and Kevin had this really fun idea of having everyone decorate ornaments to be hung on one of their many trees. But since my friend is truly anal retentive, they were NOT to be put on the inside tree. They were to go on the outside tree.

Well, since his neighbors are just as evil as I am, they were thrilled with my little suggestion to mess with our good friends. MMMUUUAHahahahaahahahaa Let's just say, very few people noticed the three little elves "redecorating" the inside tree. Well, that is to say until we were done. hee hee hee. We should be congratulated on our stellar performance. It was very difficult to remove all the ornaments from one side of the tree and put them all on the other side without the two gentleman noticing as they kept walking by.

I did get a few death threats the following morning from said host. And I'm sure it took him quite a while to put everything back. Hmm, maybe I should have offered to come over and help him. ... ... nah! I LOVE YOU RICH!!!! Thanks for inviting us! We had a blast!

Anyone else want to invite me to their party? I promise I wont behave!

2 comments:

Mira said...

Come to my party! It's at Cyndi's house at 5pm on the 22nd. I suggest you hurry up and buy a plane ticket. Lots of alcohol will flow, Comfort & Joy, and Good Cheer & all that.
Blogs can be fun. Some people have interesting random thoughts!

Blythe said...

You're welcome LOL!