Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry 2 days after Christmas!

I found this on another blog and thought it was the best version I ever heard.




It's Thursday and unfortunately, I had to come back to work. DARN

We had a good Christmas. The kids loved all their things. We got Nick a 4 foot long tractor trailer that runs on remote control. It was the coolest thing ever.... or it would have been if the damn thing worked. I had to call the company yesterday and ask for an immediate replacement. The good thing about that... It's on sale now for 1/2 PRICE! Woo Hoo.

The Head Brain.... The all wonderful head brain came in on Friday. It was about 6 inches tall. The thing that she talked non stop about for weeks, that she couldn't live without, that she would just not make it through if Santa didn't bring it... she pulled it out of her stocking, said, That's it. That's my brain. And that was it. She hasn't looked at it since. Hmm, interesting. I'm assuming it's because she was more interested in all the other things she got. Oh well. At least it was only $3.

My niece and her boyfriend came to stay with us last night and are home watching cartoons with the kids as we speak. John just called and said Cassy's in Calli's room watching Dora and Tom is in Nick's room watching Cow and Chicken. Boy, you'd figure at 18 you'd have grown out of cartoons. Guess not.

Said niece came to stay with me because she and my sister are like oil and water. She lasted longer than I thought she would. She got there Christmas morning and wasn't kicked out till 10pm that night. I think that's a record.

So, now it's back to the grind. I'm sure I have a lot to do. I plan to do as little as possible. It's a holiday for goodness sake!

Oh, update on the "really good thing".... It's looking better. More to come.

One last thing. I have come to find out that a couple of people had their feelings hurt because I did not mention them by name in my Christmas Wishes post. Here's the thing, I love you ALL, but if I wrote to every person I know, I would have to have surgery to correct my crumpled up fingers. I wish you all joy and hope, faith and love in the new year. Please don't think I forgot you, I didn't. I thought of each and every one of you while I typed. Hugs and Kisses. And jeeze, get over it. You need ME to say something about you? I think that's hysterical. Who the hell cares what I think? No one has ever cared before!! - Here ya go... you have a complex and need therapy! Trust me, getting wishes from the lamest person on the planet is not all it's cracked up to be. LOL I guess now that I have daily readers, I should be more careful. Hmm Nope. I yam what I yam. That's all there is. And besides - we have discussed my awful memory. I'm surprised I remembered the names of all the people I did write too! GIVE ME SOME CREDIT FOR THAT!!! So to the 2 or 3 folks who had an issue - I love you for being losers just like me and always needing approval from others.

Oh, by the way - I'm having a New Year's Eve party if any would like to come. Open house policy. BYOB I hope everyone can come!

1 comment:

Mira said...

No need to mention us by name... we're in your heart. That's all that matters.