Friday, December 12, 2008

Yay! Someone emailed me and offered me $1,500 for the van! I KNOW!! I'm just as shocked as you are!! SOLD, Come and get it. I'm waiting for their call. Hopefully it'll happen soon. Then I can give the money to Lea and cut out a large chunk of what's owed. Now I just have to go clean it all out. YUCK. It's so funny, the van is TRASHED and I'm anal retentive now about the car. "Don't you dare put anything on the floor" "No toys in the car" "NO EATING in the car" It's still spotless. I'm very proud of myself.

I ran to shoprite this morning cause our power was out, I had already folded and put away all the laundry, and painted Calli's nails. LOL Anyway, I got there and they have a fake tree, 7 feet, and pre-lit for $40. Which is what we spend on a real tree. I figured this would be better since we have the puppy and because the tree's in the middle of the room this year, not tucked in a corner like normally, so it's much easier to knock over. It's a little "charlie brown-ish" but it'll do for now. Calli's begging me right now to put it up. I need to eat something first. Haven't done that yet.

Uhm, what else.... The sun finally came out. It's about freaking time! Rain is so depressing. OH!! We went to get the kids pictures taken yesterday for Christmas. My friend took them (she took the fairy pictures) We spent $20 something and got a TON of pictures. Hee Hee, it's good to know people. Now I'm just going to scan one in to do our Christmas cards. Walmart does them for 33 cents a card. WAY cheaper the the picture place. Now I just have to get the scanner to work. When I do, I'll share the pics with you.

Ok, off to eat. TTFN

No comments: