Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm seriously sad. I'm having severe issues with my hair. I never had a lot to begin with and now it's all falling out. And I mean in CLUMPS! It's gotten so bad that I have to put it up every day otherwise I'm covered in hair. I take a shower and remove a large hamster from the drain on a daily basis. This is not good people. I wont even touch my head anymore cause I can feel how thin it is and I just start crying. I'm taking the vitamins. I'm doing the shakes. I've even started eating protein bars even though some of them are high in sugar just to try and save what's left on my head. You have no idea how hard it is to get 80 grams of protein into your system on a daily basis when your stomach is the size of an egg.

I can not walk around with no hair. I'm afraid to even look to see if I have bald spots now. I can see my scalp already. This is just horrible. HORRIBLE!! I have to go buy some hats and maybe some scarves or something. Of course it sucks that all the holidays are coming and everyone is going to see me. They'll be like, "Oh you've lost so much weight your look wond..... oh what happened to all your hair?" I am NOT OK WITH THIS!!

For my birthday, everyone can chip in and get me a hair replacement. :o(

My beautiful friend Margaret cheered me up yesterday though. She, her husband and her daughter are the most talented family on the planet. (not to mention smart and gorgeous too!) They are all musicians, artists, singers, just talent out the wazoo. Her husband Rhett and their daughter Marea made up a little Christmas Carol. She sent it to me and I'm trying to figure out how to get it on here to share with you. I'm not having much success. I'm waiting for my friend, Blythe in California to wake up. She's a genius when it comes to this stuff and she can usually figure it out for me. Wait until you hear it. It's so cute and you'll be shocked to know that Marea is only 4!! Well, 4 3/4. LOL She and Calli are only 2 months apart. I think? I think she was born when Calli was supposed to be born. End of March? Mid April? Oh I don't know. I'm horrible at that stuff. AAAA HA!! Mid April it is. Wanna know how I know? Yeah, I know you don't care, but tough shit, it's my blog, I'll type it anyway.

I know because I just looked in my drawer and pulled out her birthday invitation from last year. Why do I still have it you ask? Because like I said before, this is the most talented family on the planet and it was the coolest invitation. A picture of Marea dressed as a princess on the back of a unicorn. I'd scan it and put it on here, but I don't want to do that without permission. Some people don't want their kids pictures plastered on the internet. Even the written part inside was amazing. I love this family. Although I learned my lesson to NEVER EVER EVER sing karaoke after Margaret. Make sure you go BEFORE!!! That way when she gets up there and blows people off their seats, you can just be happy. If you go after her, no matter how good your voice is, you might as well be kermit the frog, cause all you're going to be is cute with a boring voice. LOL

Wow, I really went off on a tangent about the Pennell clan. Oh well, it was something to talk about besides my head. As soon as I figure out how to do the song, I'll let you know.

Have a day people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for making me feel AWESOME today!!! :D :D :D HUGE hugs, Margaret

Anonymous said...

do not worry about your hair its scary but it will come back. I will ask Missy how long it toook for her hair to come back and now its great I know cause I cut it and this time it felt so thick . I said wow your hair is back to normal it will not all fall out. She did the same thing pony tail for a while, now its ok. same with another person i can not remember her name she is spanish had thick hair lost it its now back better than ever. do not fret it will grow. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I sing better! jk

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me miss you, hair or no hair. :) Hope we can get together after the holidays sometime....we're living in Budd Lake now! Not far at all...Hang in there honey, it will grow back :)

Anonymous said...

your hair will grow back its just your body trying to adjust to the way your getting the nutrients now.