Sunday, December 21, 2008

We went to a Christmas party last night held by our friends Rich and Kevin. They have a big bash every year and it's always lots of fun. Their house is beautifully decorated. This year they had 3 trees... oh wait maybe it was 4? I couldn't keep track! The food was outstanding as always. Everything was so yummy. His chicken wings always come out better than mine. I think he left out something in the recipe!

We even got to go.... without kids!!! My little cousin Crystal came over to help me make the last of the perogi and she volunteered to stay with the kids. WOO HOO!! You ROCK CRYSTAL!!

It's always great to see Rich's family. I love them so much. They're "good people". They had a heater going outside for the smokers but it was still freaking ass cold out there! This weather is crazy! The only negative thing I had to say about the party was the PARKING!! They live on a pretty narrow street and when it's snow covered... forget it. They need to rent out all the neighbors driveways and then put out signs or something. Oh or Valet Parking!! That would be perfect! We got pretty lucky. We had a spot pretty close. Otherwise, it was a complete success. Great food, great people, great house, great hosts. Love you guys!!!

Oh another cool thing... one of the guest had a couple bags of shoes and clothes that were given to her by one of her customers. I guess it was some really rich lady. Ya know, one of those people who only wear things once or buy things and never wear them. She had all these designer shoes that were awesome, designer as in Prada designer, that kinda designer. Of course they were all freaking size 7 1/2! What's up with that shit? I did get a couple of sweaters and a Louis Vitton cell phone holder. NICE!! Plus she said she had more clothes in my size at home and she would get some for me. WOO HOO! Can't beat a Christmas party like that. You go there for the holidays and your goodie bag has SHOES IN IT!! Now that's the way to a girl's heart!

Here's a picture of me in the "SIZE 12" dress I bought for the party. Damn, I look good! Still have a ways to go, but I think that ain't bad!! Feel free to stroke my ego and tell me I look hot! Or at least luke warm! LOL



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You look GREAT! I'm glad you had a nice night out without kiddos! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! ... but why were you on that smoking porch anyway???... (I know, I'm relentless... you can give it to me for a Christmas present!!)

Tons of love and kisses, miss you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

congrats. on the weight lose you are looking really good. continue the hard work just don't go to fast