Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, it's Christmas Eve. And it's rainy and foggy out! NO!! what's up with that? If anything, it's supposed to snow, not rain. BLAH!! Mother Nature is not in the Christmas spirit.

I am though. We finished wrapping all the presents last night. Ug! I made John bring them all in from the garage and we sat there for a couple hours wrapping. Then we put them all in big garbage bags and put them out in the smoking room. That way if the kids look, they'll just think it's garbage. Hee Hee... We didn't want to have to put them back out in the garage. So now I'm going to clean up the house and start getting ready for dinner at Aunt Pat's. Then it's home to put the kiddies to bed, bring in the presents and stuff the stockings. Just call me Santa!!

I can't remember if my "wishes" post was done on Christmas or new years last year... well, either way, I'll do it for New Years cause I need more time to prepare it. Don't worry, it's coming.

Merry Christmas all! And just remember, this holiday is about giving, not receiving. It doesn't matter what you get. The best present you can get is the happy look on other people's faces when they receive your gift. I know my greedy little kids are way to young to understand that now, but I hope they learn. Hell, when I was younger, I wanted all the presents I could get. Now, ... honestly, I don't care if I don't get a single thing (well, except my Christmas PJ's. Gotta have that!!) I am way happier giving to other people. (That's probably why we're so broke!)

Ok, Happy Holidays to all of you. I love you so much! Hope Santa's Good To You!

No comments: