Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well, we weren't on Rachel all that much yesterday. You did here my UG! and her look at me and say "RIGHT?" but they cut the rest out. And then the only time you saw us is the last minute we were there before she did her cooking at the end. It was a really good shot of all 4 of us though.

Still thinking about the day care thing. And Mom, I did check the laws for NJ and actually, I can take up to 5 kids (not including my own). The car situation is a concern. But you have to figure, most day cares have more kids than they can tote around. If there is an emergency (knock on wood there wouldn't be - although, with Callihan around...... hmmm) I figure, you call and ambulance, then I call a friend to stay with the kids. I also figure, that if I do this, we'll make twice as much money as when I was at work. We could pay off our debt and then maybe save up for another van. After the holidays, I'm going to put a couple adds out there and see what I get.

As for MK, I know it's there waiting for me, but I can't wrap my head around that like you can. I can't see asking people to spend money on that when right now most people can't pay their bills. I'm sure I'll always be a MK lady, but not right now. I love you though!! Call me, we'll have a play date!

I've got a bunch of lots of clothes on Ebay right now. All size 18 if anyone is interested. Laura, no worries, you have your own pile! I still have so much more to do. I hate putting things on ebay, it's such a pain in the ass, but I like the money!!

Ok, off to shower. I have a ton of running to do today. Work out, gymnastics, pick up car paperwork, DMV, dress drop off for Shelly, home, and then car swap. Crap, I just thought of something really important that I had to do and then it went POOF! OH NO! I hate when that happens. (like daily!) Uhm,.... uh.... Oh I don't know. I hope I think of it. TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OO! I know what it was! You were going to stop smoking!!! That was it! I want you to enjoy that new smoking hot bod, baby! You gotta quit and make those around you quit too! You are too loved to be allowed to continue a habit that is so dangerous to your health. Love and kisses, Donna

Mira said...

#1 I wholeheartedly agree with Donna!
#2 I don't even think it's creepy that I'm your cousin & I want to enjoy your smoking hot bod, baby too!
#3 I always love you but I sure like you more when there are presents in my future! :p
#4 You could call me once in awhile...or come visit me & Mickey Mouse

Blythe said...

Tag! You're It! (Don't hate me lol)

http://purplebutterflydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/12/tag-youre-it.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.