Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I got tickets to the Rachel Ray Show!!! I'm soooooo excited! I had put in for them like 6 months ago. At the time Shelly said, yeah, I keep putting in for them but never get picked. Friday I got an email that said "Tickets available" YAYAYAY. Of course I called Shell right away. So it will be me, Shell, Tim and either John or Lea. The only bad side is that they are not a guarantee. They offer more tickets then seats, so it's first come first serve. We are going November 6th for the 10:15 shooting. Shell was here last night and we looked over the train schedule. If we catch the 7:30 train, we can be there by 9am, catch a cab (subway was way to confusing) and be there by 9:10. That gives us a little over an hour of leeway. Hopefully that's enough. I'M SOOOO EXCITED!! I love Rachel. Her man hands annoy me and her obsessive love of her dog is a little out of control, but hey, she'll feed me!!

Weight check.. I am now 214 down a total of 43 pounds. 7 pounds to 50 and 15 pounds until I break into the 100's!! So even though I HATE working out every day... I guess it's working. YUCK not to mention the fact that I haven't been keeping my food down lately. I need to start eating slower. I'm still eating very little, but I eat so fast that my tummy gets pissed and sends it back up. I'll figure it out sooner or later.

YAY, I have party goers!! Anyone else??? Jessy? Lisa? Valerie??

Off to do more laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to 'The View'. Mom took me.. she put in for those tickets a long time ago too. I met Paris Hilton ahhaha. she's such a fruit cake