Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!!

The Annual Toy and Lingerie party will be held on November 15th at 8 pm. Feel free to come early and get your drink on. We all know it's way more fun when you're not so inhibited!! I figure everyone should come around 7pm, eat drink and find a seat. Please either email me at flutterbyheaven@gmail or add a comment to the blog to let me know if you can make it. I need to know how much food and drinks to buy.

I've now been working out for an hour a day 5 days a week. This morning I added 45 minutes of Yoga (which is really freaking hard by the way). I started doing it and when Calli woke up, she joined me. I was really jealous of how flexible she is. All the poses were like nothing to her. I struggled with every breath. Damn kids! Needless to say, after all this working out, everything prettu much hurts. My shoulder, my back, my arms, my legs, hell, sometimes my hair hurts!! But I keep telling myself it's all worth it.

I went to Lane Bryant yesterday to get an outfit for my interview tomorrow (since my suit doesn't fit anymore) and almost everything I tried on was in a 14. I was shocked. I love that store but one more size and I wont be able to shop there anymore. So Sad! :o(

Nick's school is doing Book It! which is a program they run with Pizza Hut. The kids have to read for 15 min a night and at the end of the month they get a personal pan pizza for free. HA, the kid is so excited about that. It cracks me up. But hey, if it gets him to reading I'm all for it. He's sitting her next to me reading now. Oops, should I be listening???

I'm so excited about the party. This is the only party I ever have (adult wise), so I enjoy it. I hope lots of you can come. I'm giving you a months notice people!! The first one of these I had, the place was packed!! It's dwindled down to only a few now. It's more fun when it's lots of people (not that my regulars aren't fun!!) but you know what I mean. And don't forget, it's co-ed so all the guys can come too!! I don't care if you're prude or not, close your eyes when the toys come out and just look at the jammies, eat the food and hang out.

Oh, Nick's birthday is the following Saturday, November 22. We'll be having a party here for him with a very special "Cake by Michelle" WOO HOO So mark that day on your calendar too. I can't believe my baby is going to be EIGHT! I feel so old. Jeeze, I remember when he was 2 and thinking that 10 seemed so far away. Now it's right around the corner! WWAAAAHHhhhhh

Ok, dinner is begging to be made. TTFN - don't forget to let me know if you can come. Let me know if you can't come too so I can talk you into it!!

No comments: