Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nick's team lost again yesterday... no big surprise. But Nick played a lot more than usual. I guess giving the coach a what for and then plopping our chairs right behind the bench so the coaches had to look at us really does something. Hee Hee Hee. They did really well and they always try their best. That's what counts, even if they suck! lol

My cousin Valerie stopped by today to bring me some clothes. I pulled out a pair of size 14 jeans and told her they would have to be put away for a while. She said no no, try them on. Now keep in mind that they were stretch jeans, but.... They fit! Well, no, they didn't extactly fit. They were really really tight, BUT, I got them BUTTONED!! I haven't been in a 14 since... uhm.. well, I don't actually ever remember being in a 14, but I had to have been at some point right? Probably 6th grade? I can't wait till they really fit and I don't get that sausage roll over the top of them. And then I can't wait till they're too big! Sooner or later I guess.

John cleaned out the garage today and moved all my boxes of crap from the back to the front so that I now have no excuse for not going through them and getting rid of everything. I have to do a lot this week because the mondo garage sale is this weekend. For those of you that live in Jersey, BARKS Garage sale is this weekend at Wild West City. This thing is awesome. It's huge and you walk around, grab a ton of stuff and they look at it and say, Uhm, $5 for everything. Sunday afternoon they have $1 bag sales. You pay a $1 for the bag and fill it with as much as you can. I've gotten some really good stuff there including Bovarian china that completed my grandmother's set. Check it out if you're in the area. If you're not, it's worth the trip!

That's it for now, gotta tuck the kids in.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I guess I better get my butt in gear before you catch up and surpass me too far. I am starting tomorrow and quitting smoking at the same time. Wish me luck. Call me if we are going to walk horseshoe lake.