Friday, October 10, 2008

Congratulations to Beth and Mike!! A new house is so much fun and it's good to know that someone is buying and selling in this market! Dang, you should've bought the house down the street from us. It's GORGEOUS, huge and going cheap! But I'm still happy for you. You're really close to me now. Poor Mike, he's gonna have to see me more. hee heee heeeee.

Party Time!!! I talked to my chicky who does the shows. We still have to nail down a date. The 14th is no good for some, so it will either be the 7th, 8th or the 15th. I'm trying to shoot for the 15th. Mark your calendars folks. Pencil it in all the dates! I'm hoping for a bigger group this year. Come one come all! Lots of new stuff to see. And I'm much skinnier now, so I can try on some of the clothes without looking like a sausage! Woo Hoo

I was a gymnastics yesterday and saw my reflection in the glass... it was very bizarre. You know how you picture yourself in your mind is never what you really look like. I'm used to having a thin picture in my mind and then seeing a reflection of the michelan man. Yesterday, what I saw was much smaller. I must have looked like an idiot standing infront of the window turning this way and that. HA LOL

I kept Nicky home from school today. Poor kid could not get to sleep last night. We tried everything. Normally he's a good sleeper and is out within 5 minutes of his head hitting the pillow. Last night he was up till after Midnight!! And do you know he was still up before the bus came. (I left a message for her but I guess she didn't get it) I'm glad I kept him home though cause he's really congested. He's coming down with something. Might as well head it off at the pass. That's probably why he couldn't sleep.

Off to do laundry.... YAY! :o( It's never ending!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you more! We live so close to you now! Can't wait to show you the house! We'll have to have you over for some BBQ - Mike just put the grill together and is so excited about cooking on it. :) I'm so proud of you for exercising. Keep it up honey! Hugs!