Monday, October 6, 2008

I've only lost one pound this week. I'm not really happy with that, but I had to figure that I worked out 5 days straight and I'm sure I built a little bit of muscle. And considering that my body has never had an ounce of muscle on it, it probably weighs a lot. So, I'm down to 217 that's a 40 pound loss. 18 more pounds and we have a party!!!

Speaking of parties, it's October, which means we need to plan the November "toy party" (this is adult toys, not kid toys). I'm thinking November 15th. Let me know if that's ok for everyone. This is a boy girl party (cause it's more fun that way)

Ok, off to do my workout ..... again.... wwwaaaaaaahhhhHH!!!!

Before I go, I had to share this. (Thank you Margaret) There is a New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!
There's an effort to elect an unknown random person as President. I think this is an incredible idea! Watch this online video about the surprising new nominee:

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=357563&altf=Lbzmfof&altl=Qfbsdf

No comments: