Monday, June 30, 2008

My favorite show is Maury's "who's your daddy" shows. I love them. It's hysterical! It's always either, I ONLY slept with him. He has to be my baby daddy. .... 12 guys later. HA LOL

Or there is the guys that say, well, I slept with her, but there's no way I can be the daddy. Look, she doesn't have my ears! HA LOL Too funny. Where do they get these people? They must pay them a good amount of money. And you know they tell them what to say and when to cry and when to walk off the stage. "The doctor told me at 15 that I had a low sperm count and could never have kids... I can't be the father." Ok, first of all, why was a doctor checking your sperm count at 15? He says in high school he got his girlfriend pregnant and she miscarried and then the doctors ran the test and told him that. Uhm... how does the doctor explain that last pregnancy? hmm, magic? Second, it only takes ONE sperm. You can have a low sperm count and still knock someone up.

Then when it breaks that they are the father, Oh, I'll be the best father. Uhm, yeah, ok. Today they have a guy who says, I can't be the father... I was, wait for it... IN A COMA! HA! Beautiful. I'll let you know the outcome when they say it. I know you're at the edge of your seat.

OMG, Why the HELL am I talking about this. I think I've lost my mind. Someone call the men in white coats.

Some of my other favorite "funny" shows....

Family Guy. Now, if you've never watched this show, or have only seen snippets of it and waved it off, please please please, sit through one show. You'll be pleasantly surprised. It is hysterical. It's jaw dropping funny. Like, OMG, I can't believe they just did that or said that. It's so funny. It is definitely NOT a cartoon for kids. Do NOT let them in the room when you are watching it. The "family discussions" you would have to have... too much.

Two and a half men. Another show that is too funny. I love the rich brother, poor brother scenario. One responsible father, the other a womanizing spender. It's just a really funny show.

What's the name of that other one... hmmm Hold on, need to look it up.

Still Standing. This is a show that was cancelled, unfortunately. This show is like Rosanne (which will always be my all time favorite) for 2000's. It is so funny. It's still on in reruns, so make sure you check it out. It is our life. A middle class family raising kids, but basically still kids themselves. Hmm, let the kid go on a field trip with school or get the concert tickets to the band you love.... hmmm HA That is sooo us. Check it out. It's played on the Lifetime channel. Here it's on at 5 and 5:30. That's one that should never have been cancelled.

Coma guy is coming up next!

Oooops, seems that the HO isn't so much of a ho. Looks like his Mamma put him in his place and when it turned out he WAS the father, his Mom made him get down on his knees and beg the girl for forgiveness. HA!! That is SOOOO something I would do.

Gotta love it. Damn, I have no life. You realize that when you get joy from watching other people acting like fools on tv. I'm going to do laundry so I can at least feel like my life is worth something. LOL

No comments: