Thursday, June 5, 2008

Crazy week folks.

Two days in the city doing stuff I could have done from home. Arguing with the chick in the city who wants me to come in 2-3 times a week from August to Oct and I told her to go to hell. Hee hee. Luckily, the big boss is on my side and has said that it's not gonna happen and she would rather they pay a bunch of money to have them ship me stuff. So far, I win!

Yesterday, Nick had his awards ceremony breakfast. It was so sweet. He got 6 awards, 1 was received by everyone. The others were special ones for attendance, computers, reading, art and music. YAY Nick! He's doing so well in school. I'm so proud of him.

His teacher is so great. She's so funny too. The tables had assigned seating. She said, notice how I did the seating? I put all the parents that annoy me as far away from me as possible. LOL Wanna know where I sat? In the seat right next to her of course!! I rock! I'm a cool mom! YAY ME.

After the awards, all the kids got up to sing songs with the music teacher. Of course Nick's little girlfriend Jackie (a third grader) ran over to stand next to him to sing. They just stood there smiling at each other. ADORABLE. I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

I've been getting a lot of work lately which is really great. I'm happy to be doing something for my paycheck.

Ok, off to work. I need to finish stuff up so I can clean my house and start emptying that playroom. 2 more weeks till our room mates move in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kay I just saw that Pic of Nicks Ghost, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! My hair is still standing up! sick I tell ya, sick. We are one creepy family.

Val


PS I have more clothes and shoes for Cali!

Anonymous said...

I still have your party light stuff. I need a moment. I work too damn much!!!!!!! I'm working both days this weekend too.

Blythe said...

Hey woman, I miss you! Just came over to check in, say hi, and tell you about my new blog. I still have the other one too.

new blog is: www.upchiccrick.com