Friday, June 27, 2008

Ok folks... looks like July 15 is the day!

I went to the surgeon today. Although I seem to have shrunk 2 inches (hee hee hee) I hit the 40 BMI. They had me scheduled for July 16th, but that is actually the day he does Lap Band surgery and I had switched to the Gastric so he said he'll do it the day before. Good news is it's only 2 days in the hospital, not three. 90% weight loss in about 1 - 1 1/2 years. By Christmas... oooo baby.

I can't even tell you... I'm excited, nervous, but excited. This is going to be the most awesome thing ever. My biggest worry is what I'm going to wear. I don't want to buy new clothes every week as I loose weight. YAYAY This is so awesome.

EEEEeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Uhm, my mind is spinning right now, so I can't think of anything else to right that wont be mish mosh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Hun! And we are all rootin for you :)
-Liz

Shell said...

Congratulations!!!! Tyler's party is the weekend before and so is the carnival so you can eat lots of your favorite junk food for one last time! Funnel Cake here we come! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure between everyone you will have plenty of clothes to borrow until you're thinner than everyone :)

Anonymous said...

July 15th is a lucky day for us both.... that's the day I get my apartment keys!! I wish you luck.... though me going to the gym and going to a kickboxing school should work, it's not lol. I just hope you don't have any problems down the road...those things can be dangerous...just be easy on yourself