Monday, June 23, 2008

Heather has most of her stuff here. She took today off of work to finish up. She was freaking out that my house would look a mess, but it's really not that bad. They have their stuff in the designated rooms, so all's good. They should all be here as of tonight. It should be an interesting 2 months. Seems her sister isn't too pleased about moving here, but oh well. Be happy you freaking have some where to live! We'll see what happens.

Beth (my friend from TX) texted me today. Seems there was a fire at there house yesterday. Now they're all at a hotel. They were renting a trailer so now they have to figure out if they can go back or if they need to find something else. From the way it sounds, they're not going to be able to go back. There's basically no front on the house anymore. Wish I could help them.

Nick's home today. He's got this week off and goes back to school next Tuesday. I'm going to loose my mind! Thank god for drugs (for him, not me). It would be fine if I didn't work and I could just take them to do things to keep them occupied. But I can't. I'm stuck here "in case" someone has work for me. Arg. At least we have the pool now. But of course, it's supposed to storm all day today. The rest of the week looks good for swimming though! I'm going to be stuck watching kid shows all week. I feel bad taking Calli to school when Nick is off. But I don't think I'll be able to deal with the two of them trying to kill each other all week.

I have so much stuff to do today. I have mortgage people to call and make payments too, blood
work to get, laundry to do, children to beat. It's going to be a busy day.

Oh, brief moment to mention that George Carlin died. I'm shocked. First I'm shocked that he died, but most of all I'm shocked that he was 71! I so did not think he was that old. I swore he was 10 years younger. He was a ground breaking comedian. Causing supreme court rulings on the 7 words you can't say on tv. My sperm donor used to watch him all the time. I really liked him. He seemed like he was an ass in real life, but he was an outstanding comedian. He could tell a joke like nobodies business. It's a great loss for the comedic world.

Off to make my calls, and take a nap... not in the order I think. I have to throw a shower in there somewhere too.

No comments: