Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's that time again. Our annual BBQ and Fireworks bash is this Friday. All are welcome as usual. There will be a little less fireworks this year, I must admit. One of the neighbors decided to not pitch in on the float, but there will still be a float. Plus all the other neighbors that shoot off from their yards. Good food and good friends.

Come around/after 6 and bring a covered dish!

Email me if you need directions! flutterbyheaven@gmail.com COME ONE COME ALL!

PS - Bring your bathing suits! The pool is up to 76 degrees!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pool???? you have a pool??? Damnit... my aunt is coming over to help me pack and put prices on everything I'm going to sell at a garage sale since she's the garage sale queen. NO CLUE when she's leaving. Of course I don't have to work this weekend and I don't have Alexis and I have to pack my house up as much as I can...