Monday, July 7, 2008

2 Things

First... My surgery has been rescheduled for the 22nd. That seems to be final. So, another week to wait, but all for the best I guess.

Second... I need all your help. It'll be fun, no worries and will only take a moment of your time. My friend Margaret's husband is the most talented man on the plant. He not only designs children's toys, but he writes and illustrates children's books. He's a fantastic artist (you should see their daughters room... to die for, castles and knights on white horses. UN Freaking Believable) The guy is just simply amazing. ANYWAY.... Klondike is having a contest to find a new commercial I guess and this genius of a man has submitted a piece. I need you ALL to go on to the site, take the seconds to register yourself so you can vote. When you're done registering go to the left where it says "Watch and Rate Videos" Then on the right, do a search for UFO. You'll see a blue alien (Nice make up Margaret - is that MaryKay?) Make sure you vote 5 not 4 not 2 FIVE BARS!!!!!

http://www.klondikecontest.com/videos.aspx

I watched quite of few of the other entries and honestly... so far, it's the best. You Rock Rhett!!!!

I'm gonna go on there in the next few days and I BETTER see the ratings rise!!
That is all. Nannooo Nannoo

No comments: