Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why oh Why can I NOT manage our money? I don't get it. How can you have 2500 in the bank, pay 1650 towards one mortgage and 500 towards another and end up with the account negative 250? Am I adding wrong... hmmm, no. So now we have NO money for two weeks.

The problem is money gets used in between and I don't realize it. I have NEVER been good with money. At 18 I got a lump of money and I can't even tell you what I wasted it on. We've been married for almost 9 years and we've never had money. What I need is for someone to take over our funds. To have our paychecks deposited into an account, they pay all the bills from that, give us an allowance and then start saving us some. I'm taking applications. Seriously, no joke... anyone want to do it. Cause I obviously can't. I'm so tired of not having money. I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck. I want to have money in the bank. I want a cushion, an emergency fund. I know it's possible. It has to be. There has to be a way to make it work.

Come on, some one sign up! Hell, you might even find some money in there to pay yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your surgery K. What no camping recap? :-p

-M