Thursday, July 3, 2008

Do you know how much toilet paper 8 people go through? A LOT!! We're going through over a roll a day! And I use Scott tp with 1,000 sheets! Holy Cow! That's a lot. LOL

All here is going really well. They've all settled in nicely and we haven't had any issues. Well, except for the dog trying to eat the cats. But they'll get over it. The kids all love playing together, although having 3 boys under the age of 7... well, let's just say it's really really loud here. Not to mention Calli's constant "They wont let me play!" And the fact that the boys think it's fun to try to kick the crap out of each other. LOL But, my theory is, boys will be boys. As long as they don't kill each other....

What a beautiful day we're having. I hope it's staying that way for tomorrow, although I'm hearing there will be a thunderstorm tonight. Well, as long as it's cleared up for tomorrow night. I have no idea who is coming, as usual. No one ever tells me if they're coming or not. HINT HINT HINT!! I know my Mom and Pop are coming. hmmm, that's it. That's all I know. I'm sure it'll be like everything else and all my friends will bail on me. But, that's ok, I understand. Your loss. We always have fun. Neener Neener!

OMG, last night we watched the Baby Borrowers. HA What a blast. It's hysterical. These teenage kids put in a house with infants for 3 days. First of all, I have to say, they put them in these big beautiful houses. If they have kids and they're still teenagers or even in their early 20's.. They ain't living in $600,000 houses. They'll be in a tiny apartment or a trailer park. Anyway... I think there were about 6 couples and only 2 of them made it work. The other couples were basically like, screw this! These babies SUCK. LOL HAHAHA This is only their first step too. Next they get toddlers. Babies are a snap!! They are soo easy. Yeah, you get lack of sleep and if you have a colicky baby you go insane for a bit, but that is the best time. They're so much fun. Toddlers... Lord Help Them! Once they hit 3, all hell breaks loose. Terrible two's my ass. It's Horrendous 3's! That should be good.

I need to get out more. I need to find a reliable babysitter. Anyone know any? John and I need a night out. Or maybe a week out! That would be nice.

Bob-o-pedic HA LOL Cracks me up every time

So my cousin is writing a book. She's writing one of the paranormal romance books that I like. I got to see a first draft of a first chapter. OMG, it's sooo good. It's gonna be a page turner. I can't wait for the next bit! And an autographed copy of the book when it's out! YAY LAURA! Everyone root her on!

Ok, off to do some work. BAH HUMBUG --- doesn't anyone want to pay me to sit here and look pretty??

Oh, I forgot to mention. Mary Kay has put a really cool new thing on their site. You can upload a picture of yourself and then give it a make over. Play with make up and even change your hair. It's sooooo cool. I was playing with it forever yesterday. Check it out! It's so much fun! www.marykay.com/oklene Don't forget to check out the new compacts and color too. Some nice stuff!! I just ordered a bunch for myself! I didn't have any of the new stuff. BAD Mary Kay lady!

No comments: