Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nick's Ghost

I don't think I've ever shared these pictures with you guys, but now that I'm getting better at putting pictures on here I thought I would add these. Actually, we were talking about these pics at Shelly's the other night.

A few years ago my in laws took Nick to Space Farms. He was about 2 1/2 - 3. They bought him a little camera to take his own pictures (he loved that) and he took an entire roll while he was there. Grass, geese, his shoes... very interesting stuff. This one was included in that roll.
This picture is of a concession stand that my in laws said was not in use. It was basically being used as a shed. You have to turn your head to the left a bit cause the picture is crooked. The white stripe there is the counter. They said it was completely empty when they were there.
Take a look to the right of the counter under that window.
On first glance we thought that was Nicky, but my in laws said that Nick took ALL the pictures on that camera and they didn't allow him to go in it cause it wasn't in use. Out of curiosity, my mother in law zoomed in on the picture and then stuck a pick of Nick next to it to compare. Although a little similar, you can tell the other child is older. Plus in the above picture you can see his shoes and those were not Nick's shoes.
Just a little something spooky for you. I totaly believe in ghosts. I lived in a haunted house for a few years and had many experiences. I quite enjoy them.

No comments: