Thursday, May 22, 2008

A camping we will go...

We leave in a couple of hours. I actually had a bunch of work to do today so I didn't have a lot of time for packing. Luckily, I had done all the clothes and such yesterday. I still have to do all the food shopping and pick up rx for Nick. But now it's too late to go, I have to wait till Nick gets home. Then grab both kids, run for food, drugs, and go to the UPS store to mail some ebay stuff out.

I haven't even showered yet. Arg. I guess I should be doing that now instead of talking to you people. But my love for you is worth more then my ass smelling like roses.

This should be an interesting weekend. Either we're going to be soaked and freeze to death, or we're gonna have good weather. It ALWAYS rains when we go camping, so I'm not expecting any less. We're bringing a heater for the tent. John wants to bring the tv and dvd player too, but I don't know about that. That's a little extreme. HA Of course, this is coming from the man who used to laugh at me for the way I camped saying, "that's not real camping. I used to drive out with only a sleeping bag and sleep under the stars". Sorry, I don't play that way. I want a bed, a bathroom and a fridge. TV is good too for rainy days. Oh crap, we need the kids bikes. Ug, I don't think they'll be enough room. hmmm We'll see.

I'm trying to remember all the stuff we need. Of course, I'm gonna forget something. I hate packing and unpacking and packing again and unpacking again. It's such a pain in the ass.

Calli has packed a suitcase for herself and one for nick. She packed them with a bunch of toys. She packed Nick's with trucks and hers with a half naked barbie and some stuffed animals. She's suck a wacko.

I cleaned out the hamsters cage today. I put the little rodent in another container on the table. The cats were VERY interested in seeing it. He sits up on the mantle, so they can hear him in there, but they can't see or get to him. They both just sat on the table salivating. lol At least I know they'll keep the other rodents out of here. Speaking of the hamster, I asked John to look at it the other day cause I thought there was something wrong with it. I said, either it has HUGE balls, it's REALLY constipated, or it's about to drop a load of babies. John said it's got huge balls. And when I say HUGE, I mean.... HUGE, like how does that thing walk? They look like it's got a golf ball up its ass. No wonder they can breed so much. Wow.

Ok, I need to finish up all this crap before Nick gets home. Have a great Holiday folks. Talk to ya Tuesday.

Stupid Laws - Alaska - While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited. **** Ok, so who's the idiot who is gonna walk up to a sleeping bear, shake it and yell, Hey, can you wake up and pose with my kids... say cheese please"? But I guess if you wake it up and it's pissed off, you're allowed to shoot it if it tries to kill you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your party lite stuff is here...I'll give to shell if i can ever venture that way :(