Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nick had a very nice birthday. He got lots of cool things and had fun with all his friends. The new Hess Truck Rocks by the way. Very cool this year!

It's been rainy and cold here for what seems like weeks. It's so dreary. I miss the sun. I've been reading the Twilight books which are based in the Seatle, Washington area and it's always raining in them. I swear, I think I'm projecting the books into real life. I just have a feeling that a gorgeous vampire is going to knock on my door any minute. LOL (Going to see the movie tonight!)

Weight check... 195! Woo Hoo 45 more pounds to go! I think I'll be really close by my birthday. YAY!! I'm now down 62 pounds.

I was thinking that now that Nick's birthday is done we can get back to some sence of normalcy. Nope. We have Brittnee's birthday party this weekend, Thanksgiving, Daniel and Sara's birthday's next month, not to mention that Christmas is quickly aproaching! Arg. I really need to get selling on Ebay so I can afford Christmas. It seems that as they get older, the presents get more expensive. They don't want the $2 doll or car anymore. They want the $50 talking Panda and the $80 Lego set. I really need to win the lottery. Every year we are broke around this time, but I always seem to manage. I think we'll be fine. Ebay will definetly help a lot. I just have to get my butt going and get stuff on there. I have PLENTY! Soooooo many clothes.

Our family of Eagles haven't been around a lot lately. The neighbor was over yesterday and said he saw them, so they must be hanging out further down the lake right now. Turns out it's a breading pair with 4 babies. Very cool.

Ok, off to warm up the house. Gotta get the fire going again (not easy with all the wet wood!)

No comments: