Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Weight Check: 199 BABY!!! I have crossed over the 200 mark with hopes of never ever returning!

Cassy is in town for a few days. (My niece) She looks great (as always). Even being 4 months pregnant - SURPRISE!!! We've been keeping it on the DL for a while. But yup. We will have a new member of our family come May. I'm going to be a .... UG.... Great Aunt. Although, I know I'm wonderful and all, but .... how about Rockin Aunt, or Awesome Aunt... Great Aunt just seems old. Hee Hee Hee,... Mom is going to be a GREAT GRANDMOTHER! Ha, talk about feeling old. LOL I'm very proud of Cass. She's just got it all together. Her and Casey (her man) have the next 3 years completely figured out already. I'm so proud of her. She's always been a smart cookie and when they hit this little speed bump, the just kept going. I see a very bright future.

We've had a very busy week that's why I haven't written. We picked them up in New York and then gave Casey a little tour since he'd never been there. He was quite awe struck. It was so cute. He took so many pictures. Cassey told him, and I quote "If you take one more picture of me, I'm going to shove that camera up your ass!" HA LOL Cassey is long past the awe of NY. LOL We had fun though.

Monday was blood work for me and a little running around. Tuesday was visiting day. We saw Aunt Pat and the gang. Drove though the famous Rockaway so Casey could get the full affect. (It was a very short ride LOL) I stopped and got a carpet for the living room. Threw my workout in there somewhere too.

Today we're going up to Mom's for the day. Busy Busy Busy!!

Ok, off to get dressed. Have a great day folks!

No comments: