Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here are the pictures you've all been waiting for! Well, my ass is definitely smaller!

I ran to the store today to buy a shirt to wear tomorrow. I went to fashion bug. I actually had to shop in the normal section, not the plus side of the store! How cool is that?! I bought a size 12 top! (stretchy though)

So, without further ado......

Oh wait, one ado... I made sure to not suck in in either of these pictures so I knew how I actually looked. I still have a LOT of work to do, but it'll come.

So, without further ado again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look FANTASTIC!! Keep going, you can do it!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

you look great!I am so proud of you you look so healthy and happy it has given me something to smile about.now you need to move to florida. love ya joanne