Friday, November 7, 2008

Would anyone like a cat?

We ADORE our cats. But they have to go. They've started peeing all over the house and we can't get them to stop. The kids are going to be devasted, but there's nothing else we can do. They need to go to seperate houses. Mom said if they are the only cat, that may help. One is orange and white and the other is black. There are pics of them on the blog somewhere. It's going to kill me to let them go, but it's just not healthy for the kids to be around the urine, plus, it's making my house stink to high heaven. I'm going to call the place where I got them, but thought I would offer them up to you guys first. I want them to go to a good home cause they are so sweet. Maybe someone who has a lot of property so they can be outside? Anyone Anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post them on www.petfinger.org

Anonymous said...

sorry... WWW.PETFINDER.ORG ...typo