Monday, November 17, 2008

What a crazy week.

Cassy and Casey were great. We loved having them here. We did the city, Aunt Pat's, Rockaway, and Mom's. It seems like we were running every day and the week went by too quick. It was really hard letting them go. Cassy looks great. You can barely tell she's pregnant. She's definitely FEELING pregnant though. Poor thing. She gonna be one of those chicks that we all hate who only gets a big belly and from behind you can't even tell she's pg. LOL

They've really got it all together. They have a 5 year plan and it's a damn good plan. I think they're going to be fine. I can't wait to see the baby. Two gorgeous parents can only lead to gorgeous kids.

Casey was such a big help too. Every minute he was like, what can I help you do? He loaded wood, cleaned the kitchen, pulled carpet. He ROCKS! Good choice Cass.

Saturday's party was a big success. We had a really good showing and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. Not to mention that I got $170 in FREE STUFF! Woo Hoo. I even got some outfits in a medium. (Thinking ahead) And I replaced my Butterfly that so sadly melted. (Don't ask - we just found it that way one day) I cooked up a storm and everyone was happily stuffed by the end of the night. The last people left at about 2:30am. It was a lot of fun.

The doctor's office called me today. The nurse said that my blood work came back and it wasn't good. I had a B 12 deficiency before, but she said now it was extreme and I had to get to my primary ASAP to get a round of injections started. yeah Arg I have an appointment tomorrow morning to start. You don't realize the damage the lack of one little vitamin can do. Apparently it can cause permanent neurological damage, memory loss (yeah must have been deficient for a while!) numbness, tingling in the extremities, dizziness, fatigue and a plethora of other things. Just lovely. Hopefully after I get it leveled I'll start feeling better. We'll see.

So, did anyone see me on Rachel Ray today????? I did! WOO HOOO!! The next time we'll be on is between the 3rd and the 5th of december. I'll let you know.

Don't forget this Saturday is Nick's birthday. All are welcome. Probably start around 1 pm. Legos, cars, Wii games, gameboy games (no violent games please!) are all on his list.

Off to make dinner for these heathens!

No comments: