Monday, January 5, 2009

Most of us have heard this one before, but here it is with a puppet, too cute. If you haven't heard it, you're in for a real treat. John lives by this song... he knows the truth about relationships!!

Thanks for the video Mom!

Nothing new going on here. Trying to get the house in order, as usual. I've sold a bunch of stuff on ebay and made $200. I still have a ton to do, so hopefully I can make enough to pay some bills.

I'm going to put my ad in the paper about doing child care. Hopefully I'll get some takers.

Calli's sick. Arg. Nick had a cold a couple weeks ago that turned into an ear infection and that started with a cough and loss of his voice. Calli's had a cough now for a few days and it seems to be getting worse. But she's more like clearing her throat constantly rather than really coughing. She's not complaining of anything else, so we'll see.

Our pets are starting to dwindle down. LOL We lost Tommy the hamster on Christmas Eve (of all days!) and my only male guppy died over the weekend. No more baby fish for a while. Only 300 more animals to go! LOL The new dog is doing well. He's still crazy and thinks he's a little chihuahua or something the way he jumps on you, but he's cute. He and Maggie have a race to see who can get the other's collar off first. Mason usually wins. We put them out to go to the bathroom and ten minutes later, Maggie comes in collar-less. LOL Doofy dogs.

Today it's back to reality for most of us. John went back to work and Nick went off to school. He was not happy about getting up early. Even though he's been up by 6am every morning for the last week, I couldn't get him up at 6:30. Arg Back to the routine boy!

Oh, speaking of routine. We've started the kids on chores and allowance. I made up a chore chart for each of them and it's really cool. They each get a set amount of allowance and loose money from it for each chore not done. We'll see how it works out. I'm trying to convince them to save all their allowance so they can spend it when we go to Florida at the end of the year. Cross your fingers that the pull of hot wheels and barbies doesn't take over!

Off to box more stuff. TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that song is soooo true to life.were did you find it? happy new year and best wishes. you know me but I'll keep you thinking.lot's of love cc