Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm tired. I went back to sleep this morning after Nick left and was out till 10am when Calli woke me up asking for breakfast. I think I'm starting to stress a bit over this move and money and all that jazz.

They're calling for another snow storm tomorrow. It says at least 6 inches possibly more. Lovely. At least in the cleaning out process I found the kids snow tube, so that's something. LOL

I called the mortgage company in FL today to see if we can even get a mortgage with our crappy credit and they said they'd call me back. We'd need a freaking miracle to actually be accepted. Cross your fingers and say a little prayer to whichever God you believe in, cause we're gonna need it. Oh, and add a quick and full price sale on this house to that prayer too please.

Speaking of God.... you all know I'm one of those non believer types, but lately I've been watching that Joel Osteen guy. Now, I may not necessarily believe what he's preaching, but I really like his messages. What does that mean?? I guess having faith in anything is better than no faith at all.

I screwed up my 2005 taxes! Arg. I had gotten a letter from the IRS a while ago saying I was being audited for it. Something about my expenses for the Mary Kay stuff. I of course did what I always do and put it in a pile to rot. Now that I'm starting to get certified letters, I actually pulled everything out today and figured it out. When I estimated miles, I had put 25,000 for the year when it should have been 2,500. Oh Great. Looks like we owe the IRS money too. Wonderful. Cause we just don't owe enough people. I wrote them a letter and printed out all the correct mileage, so we'll see what they say.

We're just waiting on John's w-2's so I can do our return. Hopefully we get a lot back cause that's what's gonna take us down to FL.

Rich came last night to sign the paperwork for the house. He's not happy with the price I wanted, but oh well. I can't do it any lower because even with the price we're set at, people always offer at least 20,000 less and that's barely going to be able to pay off the mortgages and the real estate fees. We're going to be extremely lucky to walk away with anything on this house. I have a feeling it's going to end up being a write off and we'll get nothing.

Can you tell I'm in a sour mood? I think I'm PMSing. And that added to the already heavy stress is making me a not nice person right now. BBBAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anyway.... I sold a ton of stuff on ebay. I have to go through it all now and ship it out. That's the worst part. We sold our select comfort bed on Sunday and the guy called me when he got home and said they couldn't blow it up cause there was a rip in the air chamber. CRAP. I think that when we shoved it under the spare bed it must have caught on one of the wires. They paid us $300 for it and he only asked for $100 back. I thought that was very nice of him. He had called the company and they said it could be replaced for $138. So we still made $200 on a bed we don't use. That money has to go towards a car payment now.

I got rid of two huge boxes of toys yesterday too. I put them on freecycle and they were taken within 30 seconds. LOL That's good. We've cleared out so much, I'm very proud of myself. I'm going to tackle actual packing now. Not today though. Today, I'm taking a break. I might even go take a nap. We'll see.

Let's see, do I have any good news? Oh, my friend Erin gave me an award! She made me smile today. Thanks girl! What else..... hmmm, the dog crapped in the kennel again today, oh wait, no that goes in the bad news column..... I found protein shakes that taste decent and only cost $14!! That's definitely good news. I also found milk Calli likes. The soy milk she's allergic too and the rice milk was kinda nasty. But I found Almond milk. I got the chocolate kind and it's unsweetened, so I added a little chocolate syrup to it and it tastes pretty damn close to chocolate milk made with skim milk. YAY, now if the plain kind tastes ok, we'll be gold.

Ok, off to eat something since I haven't done that yet today... crap, it's 2:30. Not good. See Ya

1 comment:

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Hey - love the name of your blog - so true to life!! Good luck with the sale of your house - the "when it rains, it pours" factor sucks - I revert back to "adult life is stupid! (stupid bills, etc)".
- Vizzzzzz