Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ok, totally crazy morning. I had a dream last night that I was hanging out with my old ex-friend (strange) that we were in Rockaway (my old home town) and watching some kind of dancing parade at my old school. Then we walked back to my old house and we were drinking beer (strange, I don't drink beer). When I woke up, my head was pounding like I had a hangover. WTF!

My head was pounding so bad I thought I would take a hot shower. As I was in the shower, I just had this feeling of impending doom. When I got out, I looked in the mirror and my face had exploded with my rosacea. That usually only happens when I'm severely stressed. I went out and smoked a ciggy and all these thoughts started racing through my head. Like, I had to call my sister to tell her that our Aunt died. Then it switched to my Mom died and I had to plan her funeral. That people were calling about the house and I was just telling them I couldn't deal with that right now because my mother had just passed away. I was thinking about how I was going to tell my sisters, how I was going to put it all together. I then started yelling at myself to stop thinking like that (I believe in that whole think about, bring about thing). But that sense of something horrible about to happen wont leave me. I just kept thinking, you need to call Mom right now.

I did call her and she's fine, but in my family, when people feel that something bad is going to happen, we go on red alert because we're usually right. I'm only about 50/50 on my feelings unless it's a cop up ahead on the road, then I'm always right, but the rest of the women in my family are usually dead on. So the word is being spread to see if anyone else is feeling it. My sister Joanne is usually the first one to feel it, but it's too early to call her right now. I'm hoping this is one of my off feelings cause this one is bad, very bad. I don't like it.

Ok, off that subject. On to my sick house. Nick was sick with fevers and a cough the beginning of the week. Then John got a cold. Mostly congestion, but of course he's dying! LOL MEN! Now Calli's got a cough and she said this morning that she has a tummy ache and a headache. Nick still has a nasty cough, but no more fevers. John's still dying. Oh lord. I pray I don't get it. My house would fall down if I was sick. God forbid MOM gets sick! Although, I have to say, I kinda like it when the kids are sick. They're so calm and snuggly. LOL I know. I'm a horrible mother, but all you mom's out there are thinking the same thing, don't deny it!

My house is cold this morning. We're almost out of wood. Probably only have a day or so left, but I really don't want to have to pay for another cord. I don't think we're going to need it and I don't want to waste the money. Of course, you know what's going to happen. We don't get anymore and then the temp drops to nothing for the next month and we freeze. Arg. At least we haven't run out this year. One of our neighbors has been getting it for us, and cheap to boot!

Ok, well, I guess I should go do something with my disaster of a house. My poor daughter hasn't had any jammas in a week or so cause she only has a couple that fit and they're all in the laundry that I've been desperately avoiding. Maybe if she didn't change pj's 15 times a day, she would have them to wear at night!

1 comment:

Mira said...

Yeah...me too. But it's been for 2 weeks now. First it was I'm gonna die. Then it switched to others in the family, now it's just an overall doom and gloom. To the point that I checked your damn blog this morning. The "witchy" thing isn't always cool.