Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I hate the sun!

Ok, so I don't really hate the sun, I just wish it would wait to rise until say, 9 AM. You see, when the sun is up and bright at 6:30 in the morning, it goes right into my daughter's room and wakes the sleeping demon - I mean princess. So then she is up when I'm trying to get Nick out the door. Mayhem ensues. Plus, when she gets up that early, she gets really cranky in the afternoon and naps have seem to eluded her lately unless we're driving in the car. Not to mention that there's also times that I'm just really tired in the morning and want to go back to sleep! Damn kids.

This week seems to be "catch up with old friends" week. Monday I had lunch with my friend Yesi which was fun. She walked into the restaurant looked toward me and then kept looking around trying to find me! LOL It was really good to see her. Yesterday, I spent a few hours with my dear friend Donna. I love that chick! She's the best. She's one of those friends that can always make you laugh until you cry even when you're desperately depressed. She's a good one to keep around. Who else wants to visit me???

So, I'm out of books! ARG. Now, I know most of you are saying, so what? But let me tell you something. I need my books! I usually have at least 3 books running at a time. I've read everything in my house. My cousin is supposed to give me some, but I haven't gotten them yet. I have my e-book, but I didn't really want to spend the money to order any for it right now. I'll have to go on and see if there's any good deals to be had so I have something to read. I actually want to check out Michael J. Fox's new book. I saw the special they did based on it, but I'd love to read it. It's all about how even though life has given him a very tart glass of lemonade, he's still the eternal optimist. A big saying in the Mary Kay world is "What you think about, you bring about". I do believe that. I need to start thinking about living in a big house and paying hardly anything for rent!

So, that's what I'm off to do, find a good book to read. Have a great day people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word - LIBRARY!! And they're FREE - even better!!! :D Marg